TO FIND MYSELF



 To find myself...


*****

I don't know don't know at all

Time passed through the pentagram,

Oh my god?

I wanted it,

I am in love,

I cried and laughed at the same time...

The silence was insane

Cigars are like the darkest smoke,

Some have not become some,

The dream flew away,

Flutory,

Roaming around like a little bird,

Homeless,

Homeless,

On the roof!

The word became a chain,

The day was shortened,

The rose has dropped the leaves,

Petals-petals...

I had my heart

One by one...

In a corner of the world

You are Grimita,

I have been terrified,

You are the succulent father,

I have lost myself completely

Finding it again

Where it wasn't included...

*

// Afrim HSNI // Copyright 13/04/2021

Translated from Bengali

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu