MEND ME

 #poetry

#carolynstransky

“Mend Me”



Floating in unwellness….

Scared of actions and want forgiveness...

Will God heal...

Will I need to kneel..

Will I make amends to feel ...

Can I return my love to one...

Will God tell me I’m done...

Should I float access requests to mend...

Can I retract painful unspoken...

Can God give me a pass for love, healing token...

Why did I feel ill,,,

Why did I stand silent and still...

How I am to know….

How do I ask for another living show...

When weaknesses are upon me…

Made me individually see…

Something I wasn't sure I could believe...

How we take for granted our body...

The timing is around me being grotty…

The timing is when I was being snotty...

My ways hurtful to the caring crown…

Can God say, you were warned to slow down…

Instead you left the beauty guide,...

The one that’s unconditionally by your side..

The one who understands your Genius mind…

This could be a chance or a God sign..

Only you can be the one that decides…

Sometimes things happen that make us think…

Sometimes all it takes is a human blink…

Don’t wait, take that angel's drink…

Ask to make amends for your wrongs…

I bet God’s singing a second chance, love song…

Remember we all have but little time..

Make it count before your lose you shine...

Written

By

Carolyn Stransky

4-9-21

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu