If Nothing But For My Being

#Violencemuststop



 Do we care who falls

      Or stands?

         [ I and You]

Together we exist    

         Nothing so louder than

My silence unheard

When all but one Stands,  I hold          

   At the misleading dark, I lead thou                     path             

No destination my grief

Canst forseek

Yet,  

Chains me still like an old norm

           Never to fade

Where all shall fall,

I will be the mirror

           Where good shines

I will not mourn my freedom

                 I deserve it.


#stopviolenceagainstwomen

#freedomisnow

#equalitybeyomdquestion

                   About Author

Photography


 Jonah Nasara Tahiru is a multiple award winning poet, author, storyteller,Certified Life Coach, Digital Marketer, Lit. Captain, and a Podcast Host (https://linktr.ee/coachsuccess).



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu