"FINDING HOPE AND FUTURE"

 Bio: Randy Noble is  very passionate Christian writer inn for the truth and standing in the gap for the silenced in the heart of Iran.

He is at it again with a wonderfully piece and this time he is on a rescue mission with his new release. 

Check it out!!!


Here is a short excerpt from my book, "Finding hope and a future: Maral's journey to freedom."

Pastor Brunson paused and opened up the pages of a Bible sitting next to her on the desk. She reached across and handed it to Maral. Maral took the Bible form her hand.

“I marked that page for you. Can you please read that verse of Scripture?”

Maral gazed down at the Bible in her hand and began slowly reading it out loud.”

“For this is how God loved the world. He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world, not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.”

Maral looked back up at Pastor Brunson. Her eyes were filled with hope.

“That’s beautiful.”

Pastor Brunson nodded her head in agreement and took the Bible out of Maral’s hands.

“Thirty years ago, a young man shared that verse me. My life changed forever on that day and that man today is my husband.”

Pastor Brunson leaned closer to Maral on the table and gently held her hands.

“There is no greater love in the world than the love of Jesus Christ, Maral. He willingly died on the cross to forgive all of your guilt and shame. Then three days later he rose again, victorious over death. He is our living savior. He died to forgive our sins, to give us peace, to give us a new life. I have no doubt that God brought you safely here. He indeed has a plan for your life. He wants you to know him in a very personal way. The way you become a Christian is to say to God, “I believe that you sent Jesus from heaven to forgive my sins. I believe you are the son of God and that you died on the cross for my sins and rose again. I ask you Jesus to forgive all of my sins and come into my heart by faith.”

Pastor Brunson gently removed her hands from Marl’s hands and relaxed back in her chair.

“It’s that simple, Maral. If you mean that from your heart, Jesus will come into your life and you will never be the same. You will become his child, a beautiful daughter of the king.”

Pastor Brunson could see the joy and excitement in Maral’s eyes.

“I want you to go back to your home. I will have my secretary give you a Bible. I want you to read the literature and if that is what you believe, that in a few weeks we will have a very simple and intimate baptismal ceremony.”

“Thank you Pastor Brunson," Maral said standing up.

Pastor Brunsom tightly hugged Maral.

“I’m so happy God brought you to us. I look forward to you becoming a member of our little church.”

A tiny tear trickled down Maral’s cheek.

“When you explained the Bible to me, I could feel that peace again. I feel like I’ve finally come home.”

Here is the link to my book on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Finding-hope-future-journey-fre

edom/dp/1544266278/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=14987606

85&sr=8-1&keywords=finding+hope+and+a+future




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu